A loan proposal will minimally consist of a business plan, and financial data.
Regardless of your company's history, when seeking a loan, the goal is to present the best possible business history and future expansion in the form of a loan proposal. A well-designed, well-written proposal shows bankers and other lenders that your business is a sound investment that will generates solid, stable returns which in tirn will be able to payback the loan without any default.
Information needed when preparing a loan proposal are as follow:-
- How much fund does your company require?
- How will your company make full use of the loan?
- How much your profit will be used to repay the loan?
- Is your company be able to obtain the loan?
- What will your company do if it unable to repay the loan?